GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm gutted to be selling this but due to a change in my family life I'm now looking at getting a diesel! I'd intended this to be my life long project and hope to eventually :bawling:

It has been Serviced from Middlehurst & JM Imports with Full Service History, Its also had a full Cambelt Change (by JM Imports), 2 new tyres and new drop links. I regulary service the car (every 3,000miles) and it has recently had a new oil change.
The car is in Excellent Condition and runs great with only a few minor mods from the standard UK V-Spec which includes a number of additional modifications, these were 3 additional oil coolers, revised ECU map, full Connelly leather interior, underbody diffusers, stiffer suspension, active rear limited slip differential, Nismo Multi Function Display upgrade. These were all installed by Middlehurst.

63,000 Miles
Taxed Until April 2010
M.O.T Until April 2010

Spare Keys
RAC Tracker
Thatcham Cat 1 Cobra Alarm/Immobiliser
HPI Checked

FULL SPEC

2.6 Litre Twin Turbo
4-Wheel Drive
Right hand drive
Manual gearbox 6 Speed
Anti-Lock Brakes
Alloy Wheels
GTR OC - Polished Twin Turbo Pipe (Not displayed in photo)
Full HKS Panel Filter
HKS Exhaust System
Japspeed De-Cat
Uprated Splitfire Coilpack
Iridium Race Plugs
Revised ECU

Passenger/Drivers Airbag
Electric Windows
A/C:Front
AM/FM Radio DVD/CD Player including Ipod Cable
NISMO MFD Update
Full Black Connolly Leather
Rear Carbon Fibre Diffuser
Front Splitter
Undercarriage Sump Guard

Est 340 BHP

No Part Exchanges Straight Sale Only, Deposit required to hold the car.

Private Registration plate is currently being taken off the car therefore unable to sell until new V5 document available

Email for further details.

More pictures available

No timewasters or joyriders!

£22,500 ono

Please note the

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Recently had new drop links, lambda sensors and tyres

HPI Clear and I also have the Blazt Connector that could go with the car

Things I've missed:
Xenon Headlights
N1 style water pump

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm now reducing the price to £21,500!!!
Which must be a bargain for a UK V-Spec

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price is now 20k on the dot! Good price for a V-spec i think... and thats no biased decision haha

·
Registered
244 Posts
Free bump
This was my car that Keaney bought, it was my best ever car before the R35!
I never had any problems with it and can vouch for its history. It looks like Keaney has taken very good care of it and made a few sensible upgrades / mods.

Sorry you have to sell it - I was happy to sell it to you as I knew you would enjoy it and look after it! Good luck with the sale.

Neil

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright Neil! I see that you got rid of the S2000 then... i'm jealous!

Indeed needs must, i've looked after it to the best of my ability and got into detailing alot more this year. Gutted to sell it but i'm sure i'll return to the Skyline club one day.

So far it looks like it might be going to Germany! A guy is saying he'd fly over from Stuttgart for it and drive it home!

·
Registered
13 Posts
is this still for sale? seems a bargain for a mint uk spec compared to what some dreamers are asking?? ive got 18k sat waiting for an r34 can we work out a deal?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts