Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

My 34 is for sale. Here are the details:

-UK V Spec 2000
-Bayside Blue
-44,700 miles, owned by me (as the second owner) since July 2001
-Absolutely full service history, by Middlehurst until the warranty expired and then by RB Motorsport

I have really modified the car in five stages:

Stage 1 by Abbey in March 2002 comprised:

HKS Hyper
HKS intercooler
HKS hard pipe kit
Tomei fuel pressure regulator
Trust Dowmax springs
Spacers
Aeroquips etc

Stage 2 by RB Motorsport in May 2003 comprised:

HKS pistons
Iridium plugs
Apexi Power FC
JUN con rod blts
Nismo bearings
HKS piping
HKS metal gasket
Reboe and balancing of crank
HKS 2530s + turbo elbows etc
AP Racing 6 pot brakes
AFMs
Trust sump extension
Cusco oil catch tank
HKS 272 cam
Reimax cam cover
Xenon headlamps

Stage 3: In January 2004 RB Motorsport installed OS Giken 6 speed sequential box and OSG triple plate clutch and the standard wheels were replaced by black 18" Nismo LMGT4s (still immaculate).

Stage 4: In September 2005 the car went back to RB Motorsport for the installation of an OS Giken RB30 kit, which included an OSG flywheel and Tomei oil pump. At the same time, I upgraded the OSG sequential to a full Series 2. I will sell the car with the standard box as well, but i strongly recommend the OSG Series 2, which is very impressive.
At this time I also had a load of broadly cosmetic stuff done, including Ganador carbon fibre mirrors, Defi pillar guages for exhaust temp and boost, and lots of shiny stuff for the engine bay

Stage 5: Finally, early this summer, I had Tein adjustable suspension installed and replaced the absolutely pathetic AP Racing disks with Grex items, which are in a different league.

Finally, the number plate is V 5PEC

The car has not been on a circuit since before Stage 2 and has been dragged at Elvington twice, in 2004 and earlier this year.

I am hopeless at attaching photos. If i really need to, I'll ask Nigel F very nicely and I am sure that, if I email pictures to him, he'll put them up.

The car is £44,000 without the plate, £46,000 with it. For those of you who know the cost of the upgrades that I have made, you will know that this is a fair price. As a result, no offers, please. If it does not go for this price I'll be very happy to keep it.

All the best

Sammy

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Way out of my league, but it sounds AWSOME.
Good luck with the sale.
Would love to see the pics - just out of interest.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Hey Sammy..it must be the heat, everyone's selling their 34's. Good luck. Its a lovely car.
I'll host pics if you want.
PM on its way.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Very nice spec you have there, what you gonna re[lace it with?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
You have a pm!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First, thanks very much Paul for putting those pictures up so quickly: really helpful and very much appreciated.
Also, thanks for the nice comments everyone. If i do sell, i will, in many ways, be sad to do so. I am not 100% sure what I will get next Nick, but it will most likely be a Porsche.
PMs are being replied to now
Thanks
Ian

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Clutch

Should have mentioned that the car has, predictably (butr worth making clear) an OSG triple plate clutch.
It'll also come with various goodies such as standard turbos, standard mirrors, standard headlights and other stuff that i kept during the course of the various upgrades

Thanks
Ian

1 - 20 of 26 Posts