Sat Nav system

Gary at GTart has done his magic on it, circa 400bhp

Never crashed or been on the track

Contact for more details 07974 141 145

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Additional information as requested by a few people.

Just less than 29k on the clock

Tracking device fitted.

Reason for sale: I do not use the car enough.

Those who request pics please e-mail/pm me your details.

Previous owner was the first owner.

Nick

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm happy to discuss Wonga, from what Ive seen as soon as a price appears there are those people who have nothing better else to do than talk down the price when others are selling, talk up when they need to sell and/or they haven't got the money to buy in the first.

Bullpark figure is £40k, for those who appear in the above please do not hi-jack this thread.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks... I just thought that if you want to sell something you need to give it a price. It's over my budget though, fancy taking 3/4 of that? :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now let me see.

Which 3/4 of the car do you want?

Can anyone help with posting the pics for me.

Cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll take the drivetrain, wheels and everything under the bonnet. You can have the Sat nav and the shell.

It's a deal...:smokin:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am more than happy to discuss all aspects of this car with any interested part, however at the moment I cannot up load pictures so if anyone wants to help in the sale of the item perhaps they can assist.

I appreciate those who have replied, but surely thinking that £30k will get you in an R34 or openly admitting "I wish I had £40k" does not help.

I guess most people who know their skyline or are serious about buying one will know what sort of things need to be done to get them galloping at about 400 bhp.

As I said before I will discuss with any serious buyer hence the reason for posting my phone number.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Weston has kindly sorted out the pictures for me, so for those who are interested please follow the link.

Pictures of R34

Weston again thanks very much for this.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yeah, I know that feeling

Weston

Can you do the same for me and my R34 GT-T ?

Steve

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Having met up with a few of the Guys at GTArt, had a great time and learnt a lot (cheers Andy for a drive in yours) decided to keep the car.

However 5 weeks on due to a recent injury I am now putting the car back on the market with all the details above.

Will be looking at replacing with an automatic instead.

Call to discuss on 07974 141145

·
Registered
811 Posts
Nick,

Sorry to steal this thread, but... I love the look of your Sat Nav System. Is it any good, is it voice controlled, did Middlehurst fit it for you?

Where did you buy it from? Would you consider selling the Sat Nav seperately to the car? I'm sure you can get the same price for the car without the sat nav system.

I already have a Middlehurst supplied R34 GT-R V-Spec so selling mine to get Sat Nav would be a bit extreme :)

Trev

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trevor

The SatNav was fitted new which Middlehurst arranged, approx cost £1,800 nearly 3 years ago.

To be honest I do not use the system, looked at selling when I was keeping the car, but would rather sell with the car as it's a pain/costly to have removed.

Nick

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
XMas update

4 new F1s put on last Thursday

30k service to be carried out in the New Year

Unfortunately car still has to go due to damaged left ankle, so here comes an automatic.

Hope everyone has had a enjoyable Christmas

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bean

Thanks for the suggestion, but have made the decision that she has to go and I'll end up with an Auto

1 - 17 of 17 Posts