GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just fantastic to be back after 4 years without one for the road, not the greatest pictures but hey who cares :smokin:

1997 33GTR UK spec supplied new by Middlehurst

Only done 35000 from new, leather as standard etc.

Running 450 bhp & has a complete new engine rebuild courtesy of Abbey Motorsport, all standard apart from a couple of carbon bit's & pieces.

Just running the car in at the moment & it drives like a dream - roll on Spa !!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Nice Mr B :) I do like these blue R33s, not seen many in the flesh though.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
So you have defected from Herman the German, well for some of the time at least... Very Nice, they look like R35 wheels? 33k too, good find!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
excellent car mate,was this the one for £10k on autotrader,or the one whom the owner had got himself an R34 GTR and sold his R33 GTR off?

Both i was intereted in,but couldn't get the cash in time :(

congrats on the car :D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi fellas,

Malc - herman got swapped for a kitchen ... :D
They are works wheels
Yes they are standard Nissan seats that came with the UK spec 33's.
A cracking find and all thanks to Abbey who have had the car a while, Tony was planning to have this one for himself but after a bit of persuasion really kindly agreed to let me get my mits on it.

It's a lovely car & well worth waiting for, has been a while since the last but this one has definitely brought the smile back :smokin:

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Is that Harry's old shell ?

Are you coming on the ring/spa trip in May then John ? :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Nice motor and alloys too:thumbsup: Get some tire shine on there:).
My 33 is a 97 spec and also originated from middlehurst. Does anyone know if middlehurst prepped all there 33's to the same level in terms of engine mods and stage 1 tuning? 272 cams? external wastegate?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They are indeed mate :D

thanks everyone for the kind words, due to pick her up from Abbey next week after completing the initial running in & further mapping work ready to take to the Ring & Spa in a couple of weeks :smokin:

My old wheels?! :D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Will update next week after the interior is redone.
have taken it to these guys ClassicCarServices.co.uk

Nothing bright or garish just a refresh throughout (black perf leather + black alcantara) but should look great :cool:
had some great fun with it so far around Zolder & the Ring - just great to be back in one for the road :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts