GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reluctant sale of a very special car.
One of only 80 official UK cars supplied by Middlehurst Motorsport.
1 owner from new (me).
All bills and receipts , including service history.

Never raced or drag tested

Genuine 200mph+ car

Only serious enquiries please.

Price circa £50k

Pictures can be supplied to interested parties.
Car can be viewed by appointment.

Details

All work carried out by RB Motorsport

15,000 Miles from new R34 GTR in Black
2000 Car W Plate

RB Motorsport built OS GEKIN RB30 Engine
Gas flowed head
OS GEKIN 6 Speed Sequential Box (Can be supplied with std box if req'd)
OS GEKIN Triple plate clutch
GREX 6 pot front and 4 pot rear brake kits
Nismo Z-Tune Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Nismo LM GT4 Bronze 18" Alloys
Nismo Titanium front strut bar
CTG Carbon Fibre Propshaft
Trust Oil pump,
Trust Oil sump extention
Tomi 274 Cams
N1 Water Pump
Nismo racing thermostat
Oil cooler thermostat
Splitfire Coil packs
HKS TO4Z Single Turbo Kit
720cc Injectors
Twin HKS fuel pumps
HKS fuel rail
Nismo AFM's
Power FC ECU
HKS EVC-V Boost Controller
HKS Hiper muffler
Apexi Air Filters
Nismo S-Tune Suspension
Greddy High Capacity Intercooler
RB Motorsport High Capacity Radiator
Nismo front bumper
Nismo side and rear wing skirts
Engine bay finished in gold , alloy and chrome

Thatcham Cat 1 alarm and tracker
Immaculate throughout

·
Registered
436 Posts
I don't often post with stuff like this but this car is superb.

If I had not just bought mine I would be having it without a doubt!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Yep !! lol

I am just wondering if I have done the right thing with the GT3 is all. Itsgreat, it looks fantastic, its built in a way a skyline can only dream of, and it has steering that Nissan engineers probably dont know exists !!

I look at it in my garage and think "You jammy bugger having that after the two years you just been through" but I dont vibe with it like I used to with the Bomber (when it was working !!!) and once you get past the awesomness of it its just a fairly nippy car that is probably fantabulous on track (not tried yet) but feckin awful on the road - and as you know I dont mind fast/hard/noisy/challenging cars - that I am wondering if its worth the large amount of cash its just swallowed !!!

I could have another 34, get something else too and not worry about some numpty in an Evo thrashing me on the way home of an evening !!!

:D :D

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Sounds like a fantastic spec - I don't think I should be adding to my BNR34 collection though.
Go for it J. - would be cool to see you in a good san-yon again :)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Yep !! lol

I am just wondering if I have done the right thing with the GT3 is all. Itsgreat, it looks fantastic, its built in a way a skyline can only dream of, and it has steering that Nissan engineers probably dont know exists !!

I look at it in my garage and think "You jammy bugger having that after the two years you just been through" but I dont vibe with it like I used to with the Bomber (when it was working !!!) and once you get past the awesomness of it its just a fairly nippy car that is probably fantabulous on track (not tried yet) but feckin awful on the road - and as you know I dont mind fast/hard/noisy/challenging cars - that I am wondering if its worth the large amount of cash its just swallowed !!!

I could have another 34, get something else too and not worry about some numpty in an Evo thrashing me on the way home of an evening !!!

:D :D

Go for the skyline dude......i couldnt keep awayso i bought a 630bhp monster. Porsche is all looks. Its an everyday car that 99.999999% people can drive.

Gez

·
Registered
870 Posts
Go on Bladey - you know you want to and as you said the other night, you and Skylines have unfinished business:squintdan

1 - 20 of 31 Posts