GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - Can anybody recommend a paint sprayer that can deal with Ultimate Silver. I’m in the Northamptonshire area but willing to travel if necessary.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bedford Body services,Wellingborough. Give Sam Bedford a ring, nice guy tell him Terry gave you his detail. He done the paint on mine last July

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Hi - Can anybody recommend a paint sprayer that can deal with Ultimate Silver. I’m in the Northamptonshire area but willing to travel if necessary.
Speak to Pete at Paint Tec, they are located in Roade, just off Junction 15 M1.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Its not the colour mate, it’s the location (10 minutes from Northampton) and the standard of work.
I only picked up on the colour because I know from my bodyshop that Ultimate Silver is the ultimate pita and many places wont touch it. In my opinion its very important to find a shop that knows what its getting in to...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I only picked up on the colour because I know from my bodyshop that Ultimate Silver is the ultimate pita and many places wont touch it. In my opinion its very important to find a shop that knows what its getting in to...
Fair play mate I didn’t know it’s that much of a pain, it’s just around the corner got to be worth a visit and show them the car.

Very happy with the colour match, I’ve had the front end ppf since then.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you know of such a place that is confident in painting Ultimate Silver ?
Fair play mate I didn’t know it’s that much of a pain, it’s just around the corner got to be worth a visit and show them the car.

Very happy with the colour match, I’ve had the front end ppf since then.
Thanks Terry - I’ll speak to them on Tuesday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts