GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen on Ebay today an 800bhp R34 GTR for sale for £3.300 yes you read it right THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED!!!

The guy is desperate for it to go now at that price and it is absoloutley immaculate, however when i have asked for the mileage on the clock he wont give it and i asked for the reg number inorder to do an HPI check and he wont give me that either he said that i have to trust him.

Come on is this for real??? £3.300 for an R34 [email protected]

me pm me your e-mail and i'll forward you the advert.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
markieboi said:
Has anyone seen on Ebay today an 800bhp R34 GTR for sale for £3.300 yes you read it right THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED!!!

The guy is desperate for it to go now at that price and it is absoloutley immaculate, however when i have asked for the mileage on the clock he wont give it and i asked for the reg number inorder to do an HPI check and he wont give me that either he said that i have to trust him.

It's probably the same tool that I was winding up last month.

He sent me these:

"Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car.
First of all, I want to tell you that the vehicle is in perfect condition.The milage is accurate.It has no scratches, no damages, no hidden defects.Kept it in a warm garage.It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be anytime registred into your name any time without a problem.Also, the car will be delivered from Dublin, Ireland and I will take care of all shipping and insurance charges.

I hate to sell it, but after long disscusions with my wife, we decided to invest the total amount that we will abtain in our business.We own a ATV shop here in Dublin and we need to make some important purchases for the spring season.The price I hope to obtain for this beauty is 3000 GBP (this price of course includes shipping and insurance charges)and if you agree with this price we can start the arrangements at this point.

From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request ONLY secure pay. I prefer the payment to be hold by a third party and only after you receive the car, payment will be released to me.Only if you accept this terms and you have cash ready for this deal we can proceed.The payment will be completed using eBay security. I want to take this opportunity to be sure that this deal is 100% safe for both.

I will also need your full name and address so I can begin with the preparations for the shipping.My best wishes and I'm waiting your response with the details so I can move forward with the shipping.Once I have this I will also cancel all the other offers that I have from other interested buyers.
If you have further questions email me.

Look forward to hear from you.

Jim Baugess"

"Hello,

The car will be shipped from Dublin, Ireland trough DHL and you don't have to pay for the shipping. I have big discount to DHL company and I prefer to pay the shipping charges.You must decide and let me know because I have a lot of offers and we don't have time to wait.

We will close the deal through eBay, the payment will be prior the shipping and it will be made to eBay company on the one eBay agent name and address from here.After you receive the car and see that is nothing wrong with it, you give the accept to ebay to release the founds to me.Please give me your name and exactly address where you want to be shipped and I will contact eBay and give them all the details of the deal and they will notify you how to do it.
I will wait your answer.

Best Regards!

Jim Baugess"

"Hi Robert,

you will pay exactly as ebay has advice you.You will send them all the payments details.
I don't have to receive any detailes of the payment. They will forward me the paiment details after you will receive the car. I want to respect all these steps of the deal because if we don't, ebay can cancell the transaction.

I have paied all the shipping charges and insurances and the car is allready at DHL.They are waitting my decision to start the shipping procedure.After ebay will confirm that the payment has been done, you will receive the car in no more than two bussiness days.It will be shipped directly at the shipping address that you provided and you don't have to pick it up from a terminal or something. I have paied an extra tax of 58 gbp. I've choosed this service because I want to be sure that the car will arrive at you exactly as I've shipped it.

I have aatched you some pictures.

Best Regards
Jim Baugess"

I was going to post them before but it's not even funny. There's some real muppets out there.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Totally agree mate, it seems the only difference between the one i was looking at and the one you were looking at is that the one i was looking at was in the Netherlands.. Who is going to buy a car without knowing the mileage and the reg so you can do an HPI check..

Absoloute fraudster!!!!

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
It amazes me that people actually fall for this. On what planet would an R34 GTR sell for £3300? And yet people blindly assume its just a GRRRRRRRRREAT deal. :(

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the spec he sent me.

Hello again,

Here are some specs and pictures attached:

1999 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec
Chameleon purple
Holinger 6 speed sequential gear box
HKS GT-2540 kit and manifolds
HKS dump pipes
HKS air filters
EBC set for 4 strages of boost
Dyno meter display built into car
Oil catch can
Surge tank
Bosch fuel pumps
Oil/air seperator
Blitz blow off valves
Trust 100mm straight through exhaust
JUN 264 CAMS
JUN CAM wheels
Lexen window kit
Fibreglass doors
Torque split convertor
Apexi drag intercooler
HKS fuel rail
Sard 1000cc injectors
Apexi power FC
Bride racing seat
Racing Harness
Nissan NUR front bar
Nissan Z Tune carbon fibre bonet
ARC titanium strut brace
Cusco LSD F&R
MFD2 Display and recording
Nismo 320km/h speedo (white)
Stripped interior
JUN coil over drag racing suspension
Racing Hart CP035R wheels gold 17"
Nitto 555R drag radials
Full fuel system upgrade capable of 1200hp+
NOS kit fitted and tuned
Currently 800hp+ of street muscle
Capable of running 9 second Qtr mile times

i'll post the pic's next. This is what he had sent me after 4 emails of asking what the mileage and reg was and he was addement he was not giving that info to me!!! Very dodgy.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
You know what they say... If it seems to good to be true, It prolly is.

Mark.

P.S. If its that good and cheap how come he has to ship it here to get a sale ? hehe

·
Registered
243 Posts
markieboi said:

Come on, did You really think anybody would sell such a car for 3300£...????

·
Registered
510 Posts
Its waste of time even asking if it is for real !

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Some greedy sod will probably fall for it..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts