6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome :clap:

just the wheels are a little too much bling for my taste :nervous:
I think this particular GTR looks apart because of the bodycolour and the wheels . .which are by the way bloody expensive and high quality Rays.:cool:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
love the car as always with a 34gtr but the wheels are a huge no no for me BLING is for chavs and wanabee gangsters lol , i preffer orignal style . but hey ho each to they're own

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
love the car as always with a 34gtr but the wheels are a huge no no for me BLING is for chavs and wanabee gangsters lol , i preffer orignal style . but hey ho each to they're own
Sorry....got to say I'm with you on this one mate.

I know it's a rare colour but it's BROWN for god's sake :chuckle:

Wheels are too blingy for my liking as well...are they 20's because they look HUUUUGE ?!?!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Gorgeous:bowdown1::bowdown1: + I dont normally like Bling wheels but I think that works with that colour ....spot on :bowdown1:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i hate the wheels more than cabbage but the colour of the car is simply stunning, it looks a bit like that colour that some of the r34 gtr engines are painted in the nur engines i think, like champagne!

kev

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Holy mothers, that colour is simply stunning, reserved on wheels though, i dont know whether i like them or not.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I suspect the gtr is the limited 'M' spec and the colour is champaign.

I think this is a marmite situation.

Not into the bling anymore, probably something to do with my age.

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don`t know why some peeps "hate" quality chrome wheels (talking about Rays for exemple and not 20" heavy US made bling bling) on GTRs . . . and in the same breath put some ugly, old, heavier bronze TE37s on the same car, just to let it look pseudo racing ??? . .

The car above is a car to own and drive in a place like Miami Beach or down the Nappa Valley. . . and is not a car for the track or a car to let your self down in to street racing . . . . Put anything other then this quality chrome wheels and it looks ricer. These Rays looks anything other then cheap to me.

For my self who was loving white and black JDM TEs like wheels 12 years ago until today, as the style was so "racing-industry" . . . I find my self disliking this style more and more.

Maybe I get bored about the ever same looking cars: Hey I have a standard R34 with 18" bronze TE37s!! . . . wow you have to be a design genius!! . .:chuckle::eek:

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
a car to own and drive in a place like Miami Beach
This car deserves to be driven somewhere way better than Miami Beach. It's a drivers car not some fat greasy, middle aged slob's pen¡s extension. Imagine the state of the **** that would be driving it, big collared open neck shirt, chest hair like a ****ing doormat, and to top it all off, a gold medallion. "Hey Guido, nice GTR.........shame about the wedding tackle" :chuckle: ps: the wheels are shit. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts