GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
okay okay 215 it is then:D

are you okay with paypal?

and by the way, these injectors shouldn't be too big for my 500bhp project should it? i know perhaps i should go with 550's but further down the line i maybe plan on a bigger project.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok:thumbsup:

Yes, its ok with paypal.

Dont think they are big. There is people runing RC 1000cc and 600 Hp without problems.

Regards.

·
Super Moderator
16,094 Posts
So lucky you nobody noticed or reported it.:thumbsup:

You cannot sell or post in wanted until you have 50, genuine, posts.

Buying is up to the seller of the item.

·
Super Moderator
16,094 Posts
Also no doubt the sort of buyer who would moan at the board if they got scammed by a new user.:lamer:

(I am in no way implying Dani may be that person, it's the general principle that applies).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Also no doubt the sort of buyer who would moan at the board if they got scammed by a new user.:lamer:

(I am in no way implying Dani may be that person, it's the general principle that applies).
no disrespect, but seriously, what responsibility is it of yours that i don't get mugged, how could i take it out on you if i do? so if someone mugs me after 100 posts can i complain to you guys?

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
no, but if you are taking offence to us trying to protect our users, then i'm not sure you are welcome here

mook

·
Registered
28 Posts
take it easy dude. i'm just one of the tiny tiny minority that are not into the post rule and i like to dish out a bit of tongue and cheek.

i seen the guy had little posts, i felt it was up to me to take the risk or do some more research. from the posts he did do, i concluded that he was in fact, a lovely man then i took the risk.

don't get me wrong, if there was someone called maboomba majooktarin who said he'd do me an apexi commander from nigeria, i'd be happy for you guys to protect me from that.

would you say that skylineowners.com are even more eager to protect their users as they have the 100 post rule?

take it easy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
for me from personal experiance

the cam and cam belt covers covers that were mint

I had to respray them.......

6 coil packs as new

only 4 worked....

we do the 50 post rule for a reason!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts