GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Best thing for you to do mate is have a look in the for sale section on here or if you dont see something you like try some importers like Jm imports or Harlow jap autos im sure they will be able to source you a good one as theres a few lads on here thats delt with them and have had good reviews.

Daz.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best thing for you to do mate is have a look in the for sale section on here or if you dont see something you like try some importers like Jm imports or Harlow jap autos im sure they will be able to source you a good one as theres a few lads on here thats delt with them and have had good reviews.

Daz.
Thanks very much Daz :)

I have been looking on here but there aren't many (but one) that has spiked my interest (properly) so far. Although I've only been a member since last week and looking (again, properly) since the week before.

I am now in contact with people from NewEraImports who may be looking into sourcing me one in Japan. Have you heard of them and do they come recommended?

Thanks for any help you (or indeed anyone) can give,

Robbie

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got my 1996 R33 Gtr from New era imports, by all accounts they are a good company to deal with, some import dealers are seriously dodgy, I recommend you ask opinions on here of anyone you consider dealing with as someone will know about them.

·
Registered
424 Posts
If it helps the guys @ Newera are 1st class. Have dealt with them several times and not had any complaints at all. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Your description of what you looking for sounds exactly the sort of thing Newera do best mate! (as mentioned above)
They only source the cleanest cars and arent crazy expensive either. They've built an excellent reputation for it!
Have a look at this for an example of the sort of quality of cars they import.
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/132020-white-r32-gtr-uk-already.html#post1247412
Theyre great to deal with too!
If you drop Matty32 on here, a pm, (you can find him in the trade for sale sections) Im sure he'll be glad to help you out, you defo wont be dissapointed with what they'll find for you!
Hope this helps mate.
;)
bob

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
pm matty32 Newera Imports on here if you look on the trade section theres some proper mint motors for sale very nice:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts