Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I,m not new. I have been a member since sept 09

I´m not a fraud either. If your country turns into a police state that doesn´t mean you have to do the same.

I can provide anything you want to proof i´m not a fraud.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do 50 posts mean in terms of not being a fraud???

If you want to be fraud preventive you better come up with some better rules such as proof of address, ID, pictures (together with the goods), etc

Also educating people on how not to get scammed helps.

I don´t expect anyone to send me money or anything. We can trade person to person, or i can ship to a friend of mine in the UK and you can do the deal there. f hell there are tons of ways to prevent you from being scammed.

Better turn your attention to your Bank of England who is scamming and robbing u all blind.

post 4

·
Super Moderator
16,092 Posts
Look chap, the length of time you are registered is not the main point, neither is the number of posts though it is set nominally at 50.

We want to see people who have contributed to the community and so are unlikely to be scammers. With four posts we, nor the members know you from Adam, so although you may feel you aren't a crook, we've no way of knowing.

I'm locking this thread now, be aware that if we perceive you bumping up your post count using nonsense posts we will delete them.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.