GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Speak to Tony @ Abbey motorsport mate. He got all the parts for my rebuild :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Under 50 posts ?? Are you having a laugh ? Should i run around commenting spam on other peoples threads in order to qualify as a legit member in your eyes ?

Thanks a bunch Madden, To be honest thats all it would of taken instead of Mr muscle Tonigmr2 having to change the name and contents of the thread just to inform me of my wrong doings...

Yes you have rules and i respect that, Perhaps take a different approach in the future cause to be honest morons like you are the reason why i don't enjoy posting on these forums.

Rant over - Ban me and close my account for all i care.

·
Registered
537 Posts
you dont need 50 posts to PM matty32 from newera he'll link you up with what you want... he sells everything youll need at the best price .

regards gtroc they THINK they invented nissan skyline gtr's ' didnt you know ' ? .......

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you dont need 50 posts to PM matty32 from newera he'll link you up with what you want... he sells everything youll need at the best price .

regards gtroc they THINK they invented nissan skyline gtr's ' didnt you know ' ? .......

:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
16,093 Posts
Rules are rules, and are there for you too.
Get off your high horse and look around the forum, everybody under 50 posts is treated the same and you're no more special than anyone else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.