Discussion Starter #1
Who was doing the bolt kits for underfloor panel and diffuser?4

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Who was doing the bolt kits for underfloor panel and diffuser?4

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
I used to sell them but no longer do them. You can get the bolts etc off ebay, you need 30 X M6 at 20mm and 30 X M8 at 16mm plus 20 mm diam washers all made in A4 stainless which is marine grade stainless.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
I've got enough left for a couple of sets, for £35 I'll send all that I have to you. I bought a 100 of each with washers when I did mine, the rest have just sat in the garage ever since, a4 stainless IIRC.

Simon

·
Registered
112 Posts
Can anyone tell me if these are countersunk etc? Just looking at ordering some off eBay and I can't check as my new GTR only arrives this week - trying to get ahead so to speak :chuckle:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Can anyone tell me if these are countersunk etc? Just looking at ordering some off eBay and I can't check as my new GTR only arrives this week - trying to get ahead so to speak :chuckle:
Just normal bolts and washers work fine.
OEM are dog point but you'll struggle to find A4/316 like OEM.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
It***8217;s shocking how quickly the bolts corrode, I had to smash some bolts out of a 2014 subframe.

Best bet guys is plenty of lube, if your running low then borrow the wife***8217;s. Good luck and I Hope there***8217;s an happing ending to the problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts