GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just fitted nismo uprated pump in r32gtr and just wanted to know if the in tank in line silver valve thingy which I presume is to reduce pulsing/anti surge should be kept or will the new pump overwelm it
Reason for query is afr s gone weak and this is the 2nd uprated pump fitted and still not curing it. It is hard wired so it isnt this. Could be also fitted 3 1/2 in exhaust at same time and sensor moved so reading might not be ok-knock still ok.
getting bit desperate!

·
Registered
106 Posts
i think the leaner mixtures are related to less back pressure, please try and monitor fuel pressure at idle and possibly at WOT simply put the pump has enough flow and enough pressure but the ecu is not compensating correctly ? what engine management are you running ? is it adjustable for Fuel tables ? to get the target AFRS you will need a Remap.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pump

Control is apexi pfc so can be adjusted and I will be putting it in for a remap, Fuel pressure at idle is fine but I don't have a remote gauge to check at wot. The afrs are now heading towards 16to 17 which made me wonder whether the in line damper was releasing fuel back into the tank and whether it should have been removed. The exhaust I thought wouldn't have made such a difference as it was already a 3 in system

1 - 4 of 4 Posts