Boost
Wastegate duty
Throttle position
Mass airflow
Injector pulse width
Air fuel ratio
Vehicle speed
Knock

Room for one other, this might be a trim or Mass airflow on the other bank, or air fuel ratio on the other bank depending on your task/need.

Tech details on knock and examples:
Knock logging - Accessport - NAGTROC - The Nissan GT-R Owners Club

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Yes, coding is done. If you send Ben logs with the list above of your present setup we can tweak you further.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Logs with knock included, that was fast :) What is your largest negative value of knock on full throttle?

I'm putting together the JDM RPM by wastegate distribution for Ben tonight. Martin Donnon has tested it on the dyno in Australia and it behaves like the EDM version I have personally mapped.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Logs with knock included, that was fast :) What is your largest negative value of knock on full throttle?

I'm putting together the JDM RPM by wastegate distribution for Ben tonight. Martin Donnon has tested it on the dyno in Australia and it behaves like the EDM version I have personally mapped.
no sorry , i ment he has my old logs..with the map am currently using..20%WP

he suggested to tune this one with the JDM RPM..

so i dont think there is more i can do unless you need the same logs but with the knock included ?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
OK I've packaged up the EDM and JDM RPM based maps and sent to Ben, including one for your actuators if you wish to play. Knock logging essential from now on, get you AP updated ready.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
OK I've packaged up the EDM and JDM RPM based maps and sent to Ben, including one for your actuators if you wish to play. Knock logging essential from now on, get you AP updated ready.
am ready lol..

will have to test it tomorrow and send back the logs for you to tweek and check...

yes i want to try the actuator ones.

:thumbsup::clap:

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
What's the latest firmware? I've just updated and it says v1.4.0.1-11389, is that the one that allows knock data logging?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yes that's the one, you could of course check the options in the log list.:rolleyes:

You will also need to update the AP manager, link above, they seem to need to be done as a set.

Rich

1 - 20 of 67 Posts