GTR Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Yes all are widebands including the OEM front O2 sensors. Aftermarket wideband positions in tailpipe or midpipe.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Guys sorry for my ignorance but what is 'knock'? I get my GTR next Saturday (at last) and when run-in would like to get the COBB access port and not sure whether to try stage 1 or 2. My car will have Y-pipe fitted from new. If you experience knock does it cause any damage to the engine?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Thistle/Ben, what log you need from me to get a custom tune? Running Stock car except miltek pipe and stage 2 97 ron cobb map.

Completely different question, why does the AP show each map double?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Thistle/Ben, what log you need from me to get a custom tune? Running Stock car except miltek pipe and stage 2 97 ron cobb map.

Completely different question, why does the AP show each map double?
Hi Tom,

I need to send you a base map first.

Double maps would possible to me accidently putting them on as well as Cobb via updater. easy to delete with ap manager :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Tom,

I need to send you a base map first.

Double maps would possible to me accidently putting them on as well as Cobb via updater. easy to delete with ap manager :)
Gotcha Ben. Ok, will send you email with official request for custom map, please let me know the price and bank details and money will be with you by return.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts