GTR Forum banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Good luck with the sale that was an epic spec car.
Been thinking about RSQ8 as well but now wondering about a Tesla model x plaid through the company. That bloody thing really will blow off a GTR at the lights.

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Hi Paul, how you guys doing?

I had a look at a few Teslas but Jesus they’re so bland and dull inside and out. Absolutely nothing inspiring for a 100k car.

The RSQ8 is essentially a Lambo Urus underneath. Quick tune and it’ll make 680bhp/750lbsft and the interior is one of the best I’ve ever been in.

Managed a £10K discount of a Vorsprung so worth a punt.

think the missus wants an EV so might take a look at the new Audi GT. Looks really lovely

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
All good thanks. Still driving the GTR daily but only managed 3000 miles last year due to covid. Really is about time I chopped it in for something else but still loving it after 110,000 miles in 2 cars.
RSQ8 is a superb SUV and vorsprung is the spec to have.
I didn’t realise there was such a BIK saving on evs through the company. A £100k petrol panamera costs about £27k bik over 3 years while a taycan is about £1k and claim half the VAT. Think this is why there are so many on the road.

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
All good thanks. Still driving the GTR daily but only managed 3000 miles last year due to covid. Really is about time I chopped it in for something else but still loving it after 110,000 miles in 2 cars.
RSQ8 is a superb SUV and vorsprung is the spec to have.
I didn’t realise there was such a BIK saving on evs through the company. A £100k petrol panamera costs about £27k bik over 3 years while a taycan is about £1k and claim half the VAT. Think this is why there are so many on the road.
yes it’s funny. I sent some figures over for a hybrid X5 that the BIK is 2% as it’s EV range is over 50 miles. First time my accountant has ever said yes so loudly to putting a car through the company!

·
Super Moderator
15,891 Posts
For sale where...? :) Was it a titanium car?

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
Hi Toni.

I have it up for sale at my friend’s place. He is the guy who has done 99% of the work on my car from around a year old.

The plate is included with the sale, or available separately for offers above £10K

·
Premium Member
5,873 Posts
Hi Toni.

I have it up for sale at my friend’s place. He is the guy who has done 99% of the work on my car from around a year old.

The plate is included with the sale, or available separately for offers above £10K
Bored of 1000bhp or fancy a change? P s can't see car specs on the site, might be handy for your potential buyers 👍

·
Super Moderator
15,891 Posts
Ah I see. I really thought it was a titanium car doesn't look silver?

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
It is Titanium. I think the details are pulled from the DVLA which has always listed it as silver

·
Super Moderator
15,891 Posts
Nice spec and rare colour. :)

241 - 251 of 251 Posts