GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have one set for Standard R32 GTR - RRP£330 - going for £270.
I also have one larger set to fit R33/R34 GTR (brembos) obviously if you have an R32 with Brembos then you need these - RRP£390+ - going for £300.

FREE DELIVERY

DBA’s unique directional wiper slot design limits the possibility of glazing your brake pads and allows for better ‘pad-bite’ under extreme braking. The wiper slot design constantly improves the disc pad friction face by wiping away the impurities, gases and resins from the friction material.

All DBA 4000 slotted series rotors feature the DBA directional wiper slot design, i.e. Left-handed and Right-handed directional slotting.

Thermo-Graphic markings are placed on the outer edge of each DBA 4000 series disc rotors (see images) and used to monitor the core temperatures achieved during braking application. The markings change color as the rotor heats up to alert the driver to rotor temperatures that exceed optimum levels.

Initial
Color
When rotor
exceeds this
temperature...
The color will change to...

green
458°C
white

orange
550°C
yellow

red
630°C
white

''Kangaroo Paw'' (image 2) is a patented, high-tech disc rotor ventilation system designed and manufactured in Australia by Disc Brakes Australia and available on rotors for select applications. "Kangaroo Paw" technology delivers significantly improved braking performance. Even under extreme braking conditions. Kangaroo Paw rotor designs run cooler, are stronger, and outperform traditional straight-vane disc rotors.

The ''Kangaroo Paw'' design features a series of 144 diamond- and tear drop-shaped pillars and columns individually spaced between the rotor faces.

This system provides two key advantages.

First, is the ability to cool the rotor faster than ever before. As the disc rotor rotates, aerodynamic turbulence around the individual pillars and columns is generated, increasing the force of hot air out from within the internal areas of the rotor.

Second is increased dimensional stability across the disc rotor directly achieved by the individually spaced pillars and columns.

These advantages increase the disc rotor's efficiency by as much as 20% when compared to conventional rotor designs. A 20% increase in disc rotor efficiency directly translates to reduced brake operating temperatures, brake fade, disc rotor stresses, disc thickness variation, run-out and shudder.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a proper bargain.
I bought both these Full price 2 months ago.
Someone can make an offer if they wanna collect or meet halfway etc...

DJ

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been offered £270 to collect the R33GTR discs - not sure who that was - will now accept - so pls re PM me

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RIGHT! These are going CHEAP!!!! I need the dolla for some paint work- so grab a bargain

:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts