GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've got a R33 GT-R and the hose that leads to the base of the 'Twin Turbo' pipe (just to the right of the rocker cover) has split. I want to replace it with a red samco (or other make) hose. Where can I get one? And what is this particular hose called?

Cheers,

Adam

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
If its the one I think your on about (large bore intercooler pipe??) then this can only be bought part of a set from Samco. Or alternatively you could spend slightly more and get a hard pipe kit, which will replace all 4 hoses, top and lower on each side.

I guess if you want to buy that hose individually, then your best bet is going to be your local Nissan dealer.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one, thanks mate - will get on to nissan as i don't really want to have to replace multiple hoses!

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
If you are going down the Nissan route, then it maybe worthwhile to save some money and try to find a used one from here, or ring Abbey. I'm sure they'll have some knocking around..

·
Registered
820 Posts
also if you do mean the 45 degree hose coming off the twin turbo pipe? im shore i've got a standard one about if that helps!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi there,

Will email you a picture of the pipe that has split - it has split at the top end by the metal tie.

Thanks,

Adam

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I saw this on nengun:
HKS - Intercooler Piping - Nengun Performance
I'm thinking about replacing some of the rubber piping for my gtr as the part that comes off the ic to the plenum on the left is a bit worn. I thought if I replace that part I may as well replace the other bits around the turbos but I dont really know enough about what would be worth replacing.

I was looking at a hard pipe kit but a better quality rubber piping with some good clips would suit me just fine

UniqueA/S - do you sell anything like a full kit that would let me replace all the stock rubber hoses (the bits held on by jubilee clips!) for the gtr? There only seems to be one hose for the gtr that is related to air intake? I'm not sure if theres any more pipes to be replaced but any info would be cool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts