GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping that someone can give me some worthy advice as I am inexperienced when it comes to Skylines.

I am currently looking to replace my existing car, and have been offered a Skyline GT-R33 on an M plate (1995) which is imported and done 98,000 kilometres.

The problem is that he only wants £4500 for it and I have not seen a picture like it on this forum. For a start it has not got a spoiler!! Obviously, I want to purchase it and the bloke seems to be genuine, but I need some advice and help.

The cheapest I have seen one for is £8,500.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Get down there and take a photo of it ... we'll soon tell ya if its hot or not... :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
£4500 sounds very unlikely for a GTR. Could it be a GTS (hence no spoilers etc). I see you're in the South West - If the car is anywere near me (Bristol) I'll gladly have a look at it with you (I'm not that technical, but know a little bit), and show you a 'normal' R33 GTR if you want!

Jon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer poloarbearit. I have now got to the bottom of it. It IS a GTS Coupe R33 2.5T. It has had some modifications and is pulling 300Bhp.

I have decided to buy it and will take ownership in two weeks.

Does that mean as I have bought a GTS, I cant be a member of this forum!!!!!!

I must say that the bloke I have bought it from has been brilliant and completely honest, so it does show that Skyline owners are a rare breed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts