GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

So I knew I had an air leak somewhere on my RB26 and today found this (see picture)

It's the part that has the factory twin turbo top pipe bolting onto the top of the factory twin turbo inlets, this is the first turbo one closest to front of the car, I wouldn't even know where to being to try and search for a replacement.

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement asap please any help will be appreciated Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi mate I broke that same bit a while ago, if it’s the small union from the front turbo intake outlet . I don’t know how to post a link but on eBay it’s item number 184489815432 hope that helps

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi mate I broke that same bit a while ago, if it’s the small union from the front turbo intake outlet . I don’t know how to post a link but on eBay it’s item number 184489815432 hope that helps
Thank you so much you are a life saver, I bought it straight away, cheers buddy thank you (y)

·
Registered
42 Posts
No worries at all glad could out but just so know there is gaskets on both sides of that union and go easy when your fitting the pipe to that union when your tightening it up. That’s how I snapping mine, pipe wasn’t sitting flush against it and thought nipping it down a bit more would sort it but nope snapped it clean off like your one was haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts