GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats its boys the title says it all. due to dad buying a new toy (f150 lightening) he needs the space on the drive .my baby has to go very soon.(in the nexted 3 weeks )1991 in black with around 180kilometers has been lowered about 2 inches .hks superdragger center pipe and back box and induction kit.mot,d till august but no tax.new rad, rear brake pads oil and filter,spark plugs, also fitted with a cat 1 toad c/l alarm with proof .only little faults are the pervious owner caught the o/s/r quarter panel .only a thin scratch about 2 inches long and it also need the coolant hose that runs under the inlet manifold.(have got numerous hose from another r32 gts).so it will be just some ones time to fit it. am looking around £2250 or open to serious offers . 07976405632 if anyones interested forgot to say im also in brum (hall green).can email pictures to anyone .folks this is urgent but dads kicking my ass coz his new toy is BIG.offer me 2k and its yours.ideal drift project !!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no that werent me.f150 lightening. 5.4 supercharged v8..its the limited edition harley davidson crew cab.sexy lookin motor i gota say.. if people want any pics of the car just email me

·
Registered
157 Posts
wayner32 said:
no that werent me.f150 lightening. 5.4 supercharged v8..its the limited edition harley davidson crew cab.sexy lookin motor i gota say.. if people want any pics of the car just email me
The Harley is a harley. The lightning is completely different model in the F150 range!

The harley is the slower one. The lightning is the proper one!

I got a 05 reg'd Lightning it makes my tuned R33 GT-R feel weak! :p :p

And the best bit.. Upping power from 380-500bhp cost me £1000! How cheap is that! My Skyline has eaten over 10 times that in parts!

Sorry. Got OT and carried away!

...Add

·
Registered
2 Posts
madadd said:
The Harley is a harley. The lightning is completely different model in the F150 range!

The harley is the slower one. The lightning is the proper one!
So right you are!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts