GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the paint code for a nice bronze wheels.

either the bronze used on ROTA wheels or VOLK CE28

please help urgently as i have put my car in bodyshop and the guy needs to know the paint code to paint them.

many thanks in advance

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that definatly the right code beause i need to let the guy know for sure.

have you done yours in the same colour? and any pics?

anyone else help pllleeaaaseee?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had my CE28n's refurbed, I couldn't find an exact match but went with Ford Tibetan Gold (metallic). Base coat, even though it's metallic, will dry more satin than gloss until you put a clear coat on it- so it's a pretty close match if you leave out the lacquer- it has a tad more flec in it so a tiny bit more receptive to light, but I preferred that to the original colour :).

·
Registered
227 Posts
I had my rotas refurbed i got the code from rare rims the name of the colour im certain about you should be able to double check the code from the sprayers paint charts

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kool, if anyone has any pics with wheels they done with the paint code i would really appreciate it, i want to make sure i get it right.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok kool, i got recommended a colour from a friend, i will post pics up when the wheels are done. hopefully they'll come out good.

·
Registered
26,890 Posts
just an update as i was talking to GTRCOOK last night

as we supplied him the Ltd edition TE37s

the book you get with the VOLKs (when new) says that any damage cannot be repaired and the paint cannot be matched

1 - 11 of 11 Posts