GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its time for me to part with my project. Its currently sitting waiting for an engine. The rolling chassis is in stunning condition and needs nothing. The interior is flawless with Sparco leather throughout.

This car has been registered, insured and titled in NYS for three years with no issues. Your welcome to see it at any time.

$25000.00 or best offer - trades considered.

Questions welcome, please PM me for more pics or info.... Mod's if there's something I did wrong please let me know.

Thanks
Ross

Performance Parts:
HKS Dragger Exhaust
Aeromotive A1000 Pump
-6 Feed Line
Tucked Harness
Tucked Crankcase Vent
4" Aluminum Radiator
ARC Front Mount Intercooler
Nismo motor mounts
Nismo Trans mount
Nismo Short Shift Kit
Carbon Fiber

Exterior:
Carbon Kevlar hood
HID Lights
Greddy Lip
Rear Custom Window Wing

Interior:
MOMO Corsa Pedals
Sparco Leather Turino Seats
Complete Interior finished with Matching Leather, including headliner
TYPE S weighted shift knob
Nismo Guage cluster with 4" LCD Screen
JDM Clarion Radio
Factory fog light switch

Suspension:
Grex Coil over suspension
AWS Removal Bar
Gullflame 18X10 wheels
BF Goodrich 255-40-18 tires

Electronics
Greddy ProFec B Spec 2 Boost controller
AEM Wideband O2
AEM 40psi Boost gauge

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Beautiful car :thumbsup: Love the interior, what make are the front seats?

·
Vendor
12,683 Posts
Great looking car Ross, good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great looking car Ross, good luck with the sale:thumbsup:
Thanks Dave - I didn't get to do what I really wanted with it - maybe next time.

It needs a good home - I hope the next owner can give it the attention it needs - it really only needs an engine. I've got two transmissions and a carbon fiber drive shaft. If it doesn't go soon I'll start parting it out.

Ross

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
How much power can the drive shaft handle?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much power can the drive shaft handle?
It was rated at 1500hp and 900lbs/ft or torque, it was made at a carbon fiber factory in California that makes helicopter drive shafts along with a lot of other cool stuff... it was amazing to see how much work goes into parts like this.

Its 10lbs and works with a 5spd or 6spd, if my project took proper shape I would have swapped over to a 34 trans and Diff's.

Ross

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
outstanding:thumbsup:btw what colour is that?
I know that this is the rarest color in production GTR -33's as it was a special order only... its crazy in person, when its among other skylines its absolutely set apart... In my opinion no other color rim would have worked. The colors just pop...

Ross

·
Registered
91 Posts
The last post of the owner (and I guess he isn't anymore) was nearly 8 months ago!
So why have you send him a PM and posted here?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know its been a while since this was posted but RIPPMODS do you still have this car available or has it already been sold? I live in Central Florida so it would be easy for me to pick the car up

·
Registered
14 Posts
He still has the car. I talked with him on the phone today. It has engine back in and running very strong. Puts down about 400+hp. He is asking USD $38,000

1 - 19 of 19 Posts