GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a used Whifbitz 4" R35 GTR stainless steel exhaust for sale, used for only 1000 miles. This particular exhaust was fitted to our Whifbitz GTR demonstrator where the car produced just under 1000bhp with it fitted.

This particular version has the silenced y-pipe which keeps the noise levels down when cruising, new price for this is £1300, this one is available for £700 plus delivery or we can fit the exhaust to your car at our South Wales branch.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
318 Posts
Great Exhaust. I have a Milltek 72mm Full System with downpipes on my stage 4 car.

I was thinking about going 4" but as mine is unsilenced i love the noise :)

Does the Silenced Y-Pipe still give full volume on Full Chat?

Good luck with the sale mate.

Neil
Greenlight

P.S Love the flames in the exhaust vid. Are you running downpipes on that car in the vid?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great Exhaust. I have a Milltek 72mm Full System with downpipes on my stage 4 car.

I was thinking about going 4" but as mine is unsilenced i love the noise :)

Does the Silenced Y-Pipe still give full volume on Full Chat?

Good luck with the sale mate.

Neil
Greenlight

P.S Love the flames in the exhaust vid. Are you running downpipes on that car in the vid?
Yep, its still pretty loud on full chat but quiet when cruising.

That's my car in the video which is running one of our 1000bhp turbos kit, so no cats :)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Have this one mine, and it's quieter than a stock car with a Miltek non-resonated Y pipe. I'm also with down pipes. However, open it up and it's glorious.

There's definitely performance in a 4" exhaust though, boost comes on HARD :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Have this one mine, and it's quieter than a stock car with a Miltek non-resonated Y pipe. I'm also with down pipes. However, open it up and it's glorious.

There's definitely performance in a 4" exhaust though, boost comes on HARD :D
Got any vids johnny?

Is it Milltek downpipes you have? Aren't the Downpipes 3" so then it steps up to 4" from the Y-Pipe?

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Got any vids johnny?

Is it Milltek downpipes you have? Aren't the Downpipes 3" so then it steps up to 4" from the Y-Pipe?
I've got some videos, but only from a GoPro mounted outside the car. However, I did take some videos last weekend at Bruntingthorpe for Asda's On Your Marks day, but I've not had a chance to edit them.

Yes, it's a 3" downpipe on the Miltek's, so twin 3" into a single 4"

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I've got some videos, but only from a GoPro mounted outside the car. However, I did take some videos last weekend at Bruntingthorpe for Asda's On Your Marks day, but I've not had a chance to edit them.

Yes, it's a 3" downpipe on the Miltek's, so twin 3" into a single 4"
Johnny G is it track passable? and much drone on the motorway? as i have russ f downpipes fitted now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts