Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOARD MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE!

If you have goods to sell on this forum, please be aware that laws still apply. You cannot advertise goods unless the actual product represents your descriptions. If it doesn't, then you are breaking the law and are liable for prosecution.

Please do NOT reply to any threads on this forum unless you either have a specific product related inquiry, or you intend to purchase the item. For anything else, please use the PM or the email facility.

The recent amount of unconstructive posts in this forum is cause for great concern, turning what should be a formal place of sale into a playground.

I hope I can count on your support.

CemK.

·
Administrator
31,559 Posts
just a quick bump, can people be vigilant when SELLING goods to new users.

I've not got any conclusive proof but we've had a lot of new people register lately, jumping on for sale threads.

if you are concerned with a user, please PM me

mook

·
Administrator
31,559 Posts
just a quick bump on this, and a reminder that when buying goods posted for sale in this section, the GTR register or it admin take no responsibilty for items bought and sold. In instances of seller/buyer disputes, we will not get involved.

if you think there is a scammer, please highlight them to the admin team, but like any walk of life, make sure you know what are buying, check it works where possible, and make sure the seller is legitimate.

you have been warned

Mook

·
Administrator
31,559 Posts
bumpage - scammers are at work on the forum as we speak

please, be extremely wary of new users posting items for sale. where possible read ALL of thier post history and type thier username into google to see what other forums the frequent and if they are using similar scams elsewhere.

you have been warned again

mook

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
That's right, you've been a member for a few days, thrashed in over 50 posts and fancy selling? Forget it, we're watching!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.