·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V.I.P DISHY SPLIT RIMS - AME SHALLEN LX - 18 x 9/8 - ENKEI

£480 (without tyres )

OPEN TO SWAPS OR P/X - will put money towards also

PLEASE NOTE IN THE PICS MY CAR HAS +50mm FRONT WINGS & +60mm REAR

I have a set of 4 staggered 18" genuine AME SHALLEN LX split rim alloy wheels. 5 x 114.3 PCD

These are made in Japan by ENKEI and are a very high quality wheel.

The sizes are 18 x 8 ET30 and 18 x 9 ET38
Tyre sizes 235/40/18 - 5mm+ tread ( all good - excellent )

They are all in good condition and have not been cleaned on the photos , as you can see when rubbed with a dry cloth they start to clean up well and the inside backs are also quite clean .
They are free from buckles and hold air perfectly . 2 of the wheels have slight kerb rash around the outer edge but because these are a polished outer rim and not painted it should be easy and cheap to have these marks mostly polished out!!

They are lighter than they look and I THINK the inner Center could be reverse fitted for a huge negative dish - but I Haven't tried and I'm not selling them this way so if they do take it as a bonus!!

I know these are expensive rims but as with most things only worth good money to the right person and car!! So I'm not expecting a lottery win for them.

WHY AM I SELLING THEM!!
Because
1. as you can see in the pics my car is a metal wide body converted R33 GTSt and so need some wider wheels without running huge spacers !
2. Also the car is going to be drifted so I want a little less bling and a more functional wheel - I thick set rota style that will take plenty of gravel rash punishment !!

Please note these wheels are not that old and have not been drifted ( well on the track anyway !! )

OPEN TO SWAPS OR P/X - will put money towards also

£480 WITHOUT TYRES
£640 WITH TYRES

PHONE - 07593 254469

Nr Manchester

1 - 1 of 1 Posts