GTR Forum banner

Vpower or Tesco momentum

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
VW, the emission cheats?
They just battled bullshit with bullshit, didn't make a blind **** of difference in the real world, but quite probably the ambulance chasing lawyers will have a field day with it and make millions. But how is that relevant to Smoggy's comment?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well that was a heated and interesting read, personally I find my lawnmower runs slightly better on V-Power and get more cuts per gallon on it.

Did we ever find out what this super fuel was that we drive past every day?

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
In the interests of fairness, I have found if I go for a few days with maybe a quarter of a tank of vpower sitting around and not being driven, the car feels sluggish. Once I fill up it definitely seems to get a bit of a kick.

·
Registered
321 Posts
In the interests of fairness, I have found if I go for a few days with maybe a quarter of a tank of vpower sitting around and not being driven, the car feels sluggish. Once I fill up it definitely seems to get a bit of a kick.
I find exactly the same. If I need to leave fuel in a car for longer than a few days, I'll use Esso Super+.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts

For gods sake dont tell Trev, after all Ferrari use V power in their F1 cars:middlefinger-smiley

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I find exactly the same. If I need to leave fuel in a car for longer than a few days, I'll use Esso Super+.
Really??? Maybe McLaren drain and refill everyday:rotz::rotz::double-finger:

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
I tried running mine on used vegitable oil and turps with a splash of dog piss.

Ran great for about 3mins then chugged and loads of black smoke....won't try that again :rotz:

Maybe try it in the mower mate but not your car:D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Maybe try it in the mower mate but not your car:D
This is the mower on Vpower, listen you can hear the Det :double-finger:

Reactions: TREG

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
This is the mower on Vpower, listen you can hear the Det :double-finger:

Roughly translated from his words at the end he said the splash of dogs piss works Smoggy so you didn't mix it right:rotz:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Just got it back off the dyno, made 22 BHP, blade horse power.
Has an intake system, uprated spark plug, flexfuel system for mixing the two stroke and its been lowered.

After the new mods and new vtec cams

I had one just like that. Mine was lowered too....

... then raised......

....then lowered......

Finally sold the bumpy lawn.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Lol , I have a ride on mower, i wonder if it can be mapped????

Reactions: shavermcspud
81 - 100 of 205 Posts