GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a rear diffuser without having to pay £5500 to Nissan's?

An aftermarket or secondhand version is fine, anyone got one?? NOt even bothered if it is Carbon or not.

Also need the brackets. ( its 4 my non V spec.:)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UNDERTRAY

THANKS FOR THE INFO, HAD A LOOK AT THE SITE BUT WHAT I WANT IS NOT ON THERE, SOME GOOD BITS AND PIECES THOUGH.

IF YOU EVER FEEL THE NEED TO GET FURTHER PARTS FOR YOUR R33, I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANY DO-LUCK PARTS.

THEY WERE ON THE WEB ADDRESS YOU GAVE ME BUT THIER ACTUAL ADDRESS IS WWW.DO-LUCK.COM.

I HAD A DO LUCK R33, AND IT WAS MENTAL, THIER EXHAUST SYSTEM WAS INCREDIBLE - IF THEY MADE IT FOR THE R34 I WOULD DITCH MY HKS/TRUST HYBRID.:D

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UNDERTRAY

NON V SPEC.

I HAVE THE FRONT DIFFUSER AND SUMP TRAY ALREADY BUT THE PRICE OF THE BACK ONE MADE ME THINK TWICE ABOUT BUYING IT FROM MIDDLEHURSTS, SO DECIDED TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ONE OR CAN GET ONE OR EVEN WILLING TO LEND ME THIERS SO THAT I CAN GET OUR MOULD MAN TO COPY IT AND PRODUCE ONE OR A FEW IF THERE IS A DEMAND?

ALSO LOOKING FOR THE MFD VII

ANDY

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Dirk Diggler "Moviestar" ?

Just out of curiosity: wasn't Dirk Diggler the "artist"name of a guy playing in a rather low-cost acrobatic naturefilm ? ;) (the budget is so low, that they can't afford to buy clothes).

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
yep.

that's the one allright.

BTW re. rear undertray/diffuser: I'll have copies later this year, with higher dams.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TRAY

ARE YOU MAKING COPIES YOURSELF?, IF SO WHEN AND HOW MUCH AS I WAS GOING TO THE SAME BUT WOULD RATHER BUY ONE THAN GO TO ALL THE TROUBLE OF MAKING ONE ETC.

PLS ADVISE

FANKS

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Weld

Hi,

To put the rear diffuser on non-Vspec, I believe you have
to weld the stay on chassis.
It will not work properly if you cannot put it on exactly the same position as V-spec.
Do you have wind tunnel to test the copy's performance?

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Try ARC. They make a non-carbon one .....

Aynone out there know where I can get carbon rear fins like the Nismo ones?? Im not dishing out what they are asking so just wondering if anyone has copied them....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts