GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
V54 D**

A friend of mine just pointed out that there was another Skyline in the car park where I park at work (in Wiltshire) and after having gone out myself to check I found it:

The specs:

Spec: R34 V-spec
Reg. plate: V54 D** (Middlehurst logos on plates)
Colour: Bayside Blue
Had standard alloys, big exhaust.

Anyone on here own it? :)

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry. :(
(why is this bad? The car park is fully CCTV'd etc. :confused: )

If this is a big issue, can a moderator blank the number plate/thread topic accordingly please.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I don't mind really, but a few comments in previous posts have suggested not to reveal the whole plate as this site is open to all kinds of people.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
No. Plates

Ian ,I used to be a bit paranoid about number plates on the register!
Now to be truthfull mate , I am not too bothered.Why should we? We drive our cars all the time displaying our plates after all ! If someone is going to use our plates they could I suppose but they don't have our Vin No.s do they ?
Anyways these are my thoughts about plates.I would be intrested to hear pros. and cons. .

·
Registered
709 Posts
No. Plates

I think it's a very bad idea publishing number plates. Why give the thieves an easy ride. All they would have to do is visit this site and wait for a reg number to be posted. It is very easy (and quite legal) to get the name and address of the owner of the vehicle.

Sure if your car's destined to get stolen then it will but why should we shoot ourselves in the foot and give these guy's a hand.

Talat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts