GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi chaps,

Does anybody know of a good valet outfit (either fixed or mobile) that would do a top notch job on my R32 who are based in the London area (preferably around the south east)?

Willing to pay to get it done right.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
theres a great place in SE20 i take mine to.. £8 inside and out and they do a perfect job. Everyone tips them a tenner tho:smokin:
you don't own a grey r32 gtr by any chance do you?? I spotted one last week:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do indeed so that may well have been me. Whereabouts in SE20 is this place? I will head over there tomorrow.

I can often be seen crawling over speedbumps around the Norwood/Dulwich/Crystal Palace area.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
It's just off penge high street between the wok express chinese take away and crooked billet pub with a big sign outside it saying carwash:chuckle: if your coming from crystal palace pass homebase then at the church with a pedestrian crossing in front, take the first left then immediately right and you can't miss it:cool: they're open 7 days but only till early afternoon on a sunday..
I actually watched what might have been your car driving past it a week or so ago:cool:

We should have a little SE london meet..:wavey:
Do you do any trackdays etc?? could have a convoy;)

Cheers,
Sam

Ps here's mine - you may have seen it:cool: :
Putfile - Skyline R32 GTR V spec 2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.