GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Sorry I have not posted much lately it has been so busy I have hardly had the time to sleep :D

I am pleased to say that I have now smashed the 80 GTR mark and they are still coming in strong :clap:

So the reason for this post is to tell you all that after a few calls to Albert at Knight Racer we are now officially a stockist for all there parts for the R35 GTR.

All parts can also be fitted at our premises and we are also holding the most popular bits in stock. :thumbsup:

Robbie

·
Registered
737 Posts
You legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robbie,

Ian showed me the Knight rider parts when i picked up my car last wednesday, must say they look very tasty, especially the carbon grills.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
now thats what im talking about!!!! Robbie i am really keen on these parts hopefully will get in touch at some point

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
now thats what im talking about!!!! Robbie i am really keen on these parts hopefully will get in touch at some point
Hey mate

Hope your well :thumbsup:

Whenever your ready mate just pick up the phone mate.

Robbie

Yes one of the reasons I went with KR is due to the quality and fitment of there parts.
You get what you pay for in anything and I have seen some real bad examples over the years.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the price you quote inclusive of fitting or supply only ?

Thanks
For things like vents, side vents, engine covers and alike there will be no fitting fee but for things that are more time consuming like bumpers, skirts, splitters and bigger bits then there will be a charge for fitting depending on time taken.

Robbie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts