GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

Welcome to 2012 I hope it will be a great year for all of you.

As most of you will know about 2 years ago I first got a call from a guy with a R35 GTR to book it into my studio to have it completely detailed so it looked as it should for such a awesome car.

With the first one done then came the second. third, forth and so on, I truly loved this car and couldnt wait for the next to be booked in and during my time working on the "paint" I kept perfecting my process as this is a car unlike any other in terms of paintwork and just how delicate it was.

During my dealings with GTR customers I kept getting asked to do other bits and pieces and I found myself ordering different parts and fitting them and generally opening the doors to an attitude of whatever the GTR needs it will get here - bar tuning/engine work.

I have never felt like this about any other marque and I have worked with some of the best cars in the world over the last 10 years owning and running VM.

I am proud to say that I work with some of the best people in the business when it comes to the GTR world and truly appriciate that you look at me as a trusted company to pamper your pride and joy.

Last year I was lucky enough to meet the man behind the badge Mr Mizuno in person and was completely suprised that he knew of me (I knew this as he imitated himself machine polishing lol ) great guy and an insperation to all other car designers.

So enough of me going on like a love struck kid, I am pleased to say that I am now working closely with Severn Valley MotorSport after being asked to sponsor the car SVM are building for Richard Marshall.

SVM are known to many as the most superior when it comes to the tuning of the GTR and building some of the madest, meanest cars on tarmac (The Hulk) and I look apon myself to being the most superior GTR detailer with no less than 109 GTR's under my belt, so its going to be a great year for both parties and I look forward to seeing some of the Time Attack series in person track side.

The great thing about this is that now you can incorporate work done at SVM and Valet Magic in one, down to the new transportation service being offered by SVM. This allows you to sit back knowing that your pride and joy is getting all the love under the bonnet and ontop of it in one go leaving you to carry out your normal daily routine instead of trying to juggle times and dates and getting back from places and so on....

Please look at this link for more details of the transportation being offered by SVM:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/159282-severn-valley-motorsport-new-2012-a.html

I am very sceptical to what I put my name on as it has taken me alot of hard work to get where I am in this industry but I can put all my faith in the SVM guys.

I wont say now what we are doing to the car as I will let KK and the crew at SVM do the unveiling but it will be great to see my name on it and be part of the Time Attack team.

There will be alot of new and exciting things coming from VM this year also.
All the best for 2012

Robbie

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Sounds like a good move Robbie, certainly good business sense with all the GT-Rs you seem to get your hands on. :)

This year I was lucky enough to meet the man behind the badge Mr Mizuno in person and was completely miffed that he knew of me (I knew this as he imitated himself machine polishing lol ) great guy and an insperation to all other car designers.
I'm not sure miffed is the right word, that's negative.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sounds like a good move Robbie, certainly good business sense with all the GT-Rs you seem to get your hands on. :)

I'm not sure miffed is the right word, that's negative.
I just didnt expect it to be honest :thumbsup: Post edited.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I dropped the GT-R off at Robbie's yesterday lunch time and I can personnaly say that the service was second to non - even if I was rushing for a train which he got me to in time.

Robbie had a black GT-R which shone so much I'm thinking of taking down all my mirrors and using the bodywork from the GT-R instead and will be taking my black Range Rover Sport to him after the winter has left us for a full once over..

Rich.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dropped the GT-R off at Robbie's yesterday lunch time and I can personnaly say that the service was second to non - even if I was rushing for a train which he got me to in time.

Robbie had a black GT-R which shone so much I'm thinking of taking down all my mirrors and using the bodywork from the GT-R instead and will be taking my black Range Rover Sport to him after the winter has left us for a full once over..

Rich.

Cheers for the comments Richard :thumbsup:
Your going to love it when you come to collect it :clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts