GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

It is with great pleaseure that I bring you such an awsome machine that I have been working on last week.

The car was bought to me as the owner noticed that there were swirls appearing on the paint and wanted them eliminated and then for the paint to be protected as this is a DAILY DRIVER :thumb:

A few extra's on this car include a custom one off paint job that is amazing in the flesh along with it being chassis No1 of this type.
The bonnet has had additional vents cut into it, the interior leather has been perferated on the top layer of 5 total layers and a full Aero sport exhaust system.
Along with a few other classy mods.

The car received a single stage machine polish and then protected with the full Zaino protection system.

I am going to post all the pics that were taken during the process and hope you love the car as much as I did.

Thank You

Robbie

·
Registered
26,268 Posts
nice work! not my type of car but appreciate the efforts

you need to get yourself a proper SLR really to show the benefits of your work

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Stunning work Robbie :bowdown1:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Car looks great - espesh the gloss finish you achieved and the paint. :cool:

Can I just ask though, what the blue tape is for?
Is it something to do with prime stone chip locations therefore extra protection?

Chris ~:)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car looks great - espesh the gloss finish you achieved and the paint. :cool:

Can I just ask though, what the blue tape is for?
Is it something to do with prime stone chip locations therefore extra protection?

Chris ~:)

This car was fitted with stone chip film so in order to make sure we didnt hit it with the machine polishers pad we taped over the edges.

Robbie

·
Registered
50 Posts
I do wish that I was a lot closer to you than I am, as I would love you to have a go at my car, as it does need a professional touch on the paint finish.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may look into doing a UK detailing tour this year for the guys that are up your way.

Robbie

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
I may look into doing a UK detailing tour this year for the guys that are up your way.

Robbie

You'll need a tour manager to sort the charlie and the groupies out :thumbsup:

Just kidding, not all tour managers supply drugs and women!!

:chuckle:

ps: fantastic work as usual, the 'after' pics are superb.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PMSL @ Boosted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts