GTR Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
No idea, prob bit of both. Met a lot of good people over the years on here. Also met a few on the opposite end of the spectrum too. There is very little traffic these days even in the FB groups, still believe a forum has its advantages, so good luck ! 馃憤

Registered
That is a gorgeous car; wish I could afford one that colour, but definitely out of my league at that price! Pretty much the only thing (excluding Ferraris/Lambos obviously!) I would swap my GTR for is a more recent Bayside Blue one.

Super Moderator
I think the culture thing is circular, it's been a weird two years as well. I go to a lot of events with the GTRDC (carfest north this month, Silverstone Classic next month etc etc) so it depends on what you like doing.

Vendor
Best bet is to do a detailed advertisement with your price and see the response generated.

You don't have to sell or you can edit the ad to suit

Good Luck 馃槉馃憤

Registered
No idea, prob bit of both. Met a lot of good people over the years on here. Also met a few on the opposite end of the spectrum too. There is very little traffic these days even in the FB groups, still believe a forum has its advantages, so good luck ! 馃憤
You are a very unique individual.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts