GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one had their car vandalised or damaged in anyway when parked up somewhere??
wife went to see a friend who lives in bournemouth today and it came back with a scratch on the boot. was parked on a type of shared drive but on the friends part of the drive.
its obviously not accedental as the shape is too jagged-dy (if that makes sence), was just saying the other day that i didnt think that it was the sort of car to get this type of attention. everyone else has been positive about it asking questions/thumbs up/even taking picture

not the wifes fault, seems more upset then me, will try and get a picture tomorrow

cant understand why people do it
:chairshot
its maybe a foot long doesnt appear to have got too the metal, anyone like to take a guess at how much it might cost to fix?
its black not a UMS thank god

·
Registered
968 Posts
Shit mate, that sucks! Really feel sorry for you. Hope that the person doing that gets what he deserves. Why wouldn't your insurance cover this?

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I had some surface scratching going to Le Mans last year it polished out, but people are out there....

200 quid for a panel but expect GTR tax on top of that

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sorry to hear some jealous git damaged your car, if it helps I had my drivers door and a small scrape on my front bumper resprayed by BMW and paid £450. I got chatting to some one at BMW and worked out where they send the cars for paint and went direct and did a deal - sprayed very well to BMW warranty standards worth trying with Nissan?

good luck mate

·
Registered
872 Posts
There's at least two other cases. Mine was keyed in a multi-storey in Aldershot, middle of the day on a weekday.

Someone else's was parked under cover at Lakeside and cam back to find some scrote's initals carved into the driver's door.

I think there might have been a third.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts