GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to HKS now you can control your intake valve timing from the cockpit thanks to a EVC sized module. This actuates an oil pump which shifts the camshaft....pretty cool! Other new stuff from HKS is the new range of EVC boost controllers which have larger a display. No pictures on their site yet:(

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
DCD,

Didn't know about the variable valve timing, but the new EVC looks really good.
A 0.25 DIN controller, and a 0.5 DIN display that you can therefore mount much closer to eyeline. :cool:

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes its quite cool(I'll try an post a few pictures tonight)....looks a bit too similar to the Blitz SBD-iD range though

·
Registered
720 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Dino, the 'VVT' gadget sounds interesting.

Like you say the new evc looks just like the sbc-id, that I've just bought!

Jason.

·
Registered
10 Posts
vvt

Well chaps, it's out of the bag!
At Tuning Japanese we have been working on this idea for some time, but the massive development budgets for HKS have moved on a little quicker than we could envisage. Therefore I am off to the land of the rising sun to see there side of things. Trust me this is a trick bit of kit!

Will keep you in touch of developments...

Tonka Tim...
www.tuningjapanese.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Spelling...!

Cannot believe I made a spelling mistake..... Shame on me!

Their, Their....

bye:) :D

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Amazing Discovery

LOL It's amazing Mike... WHERE CAN I BUY THIS ?!?!?!?!

With the former VALCON kit corresponding to the ƒn�[ƒhƒ`ƒ…�[ƒ“ of the territory where it cannot cover the " VALCON Plus V CAM KIT Pro ". The VALCON whose Pro specification it is new to be able to modify the val tie with labor assistant the various exhaust cams, according to the tuning menu. Because from it corresponds to the more ƒn�[ƒhƒ`ƒ…�[ƒ“, being able to meet, the exhaust cam adjusting to the specification of tuning, in order to be able to set optionally, made optional. The world where this kit which is covered is new from in this VVT-I ƒGƒ“ƒWƒ“ƒ`ƒ…�[ƒ“ is brought to full turbine class.

And, as a BONUS you get not ONE not TWO not THREE but FOUR screwdrivers -- IT's AMAZING MIKE !!!:D :D :D

If this is just the translation - I wonder what the REAL language looks like !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts