GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
please ask as too many to list. Prices from??

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I driving up to yours with a credit card one day to get that interior of mine finally sorted !!!

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

no MFD cover but have centre consul and surround plus a few other trim parts:)

Hi,

I'm interested to BNR34 MFD cover and other parts of central console.... do you have it???

:)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey Dave,
Have you the plastic panel that covers the ecu on the bottom passenger side of a R34 Gtr, mines missing so wouldn't mind getting a replacement

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Dave,
Have you the plastic panel that covers the ecu on the bottom passenger side of a R34 Gtr, mines missing so wouldn't mind getting a replacement
I'll check and let you know:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Shifter Trim

Is there any way i could get a R32 shift boot and non textured bezel that it attaches to shipped to the states?

Thanks
Vito

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is there any way i could get a R32 shift boot and non textured bezel that it attaches to shipped to the states?

Thanks
Vito
Hi Vitto

let me check what we have in stock for you. PM us your shipping address so we can quote for you.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Dave,

Strange request but do you have any R32 boot carpet trims for the sides that have already been cut to fit a strut brace, probs something you may just chuck but I don't have the heart to cut my own as they're in good nick but I want to get my rear brace fitted :)

Thanks

Mike

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Dave,

Strange request but do you have any R32 boot carpet trims for the sides that have already been cut to fit a strut brace, probs something you may just chuck but I don't have the heart to cut my own as they're in good nick but I want to get my rear brace fitted :)

Thanks

Mike
Hi Mike

I think we actually have some, I understand peeps not wanting to cut theirs up!! I'll check, both sides yeah?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I actually need a piece that broke on me last night whilst installing that great dash u sent me. its the interior panel that surrounds the rear quarter glass. also do you by any chance have any interior screws with the caps? and one more thing do you by any chance have that little piece that hides the screw on the passenger door panel? thanks again man.

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I actually need a piece that broke on me last night whilst installing that great dash u sent me. its the interior panel that surrounds the rear quarter glass. also do you by any chance have any interior screws with the caps? and one more thing do you by any chance have that little piece that hides the screw on the passenger door panel? thanks again man.
we will see what we can help you with:)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I'm after the top half steering wheel column cover for a 1993 R32 GT-R please Dave.

Mine has 2 small holes, probably from a previous boost gauge fitting.

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm after the top half steering wheel column cover for a 1993 R32 GT-R please Dave.

Mine has 2 small holes, probably from a previous boost gauge fitting.
Hi Trev

yep £10:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts