GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Want to get rid of my parts that I've been hording over the years.

- Oil filter relocation kit, one of the pipes was damaged but repaired and no leaks £40

- R32 GTR standard discs, calipers and blue red pads with plenty of life left. Discs were perfect when taken off the car, no warping. Discs just have surface rust after not being used (taken them off over 5 years ago and they've been in storage since). £300

- 89 R32 GT standard clutch, again was working perfectly when taken off the car, just some surface rust. £100

- RB26 cams from R32, could do with a polish as they have surface rust. £50

- Koni suspension for spares and repairs. £20

- OS Giken TS3B, taken off the car ***8216;89 as the pressure plate was messed up (incorrect installation). Has very new plates as seen from the pics. £350

- Broken turbo, can be used by someone as an ornament (done that with the other turbo). £20

- R32 GTR ECU, removed because I went for Link. £60

- Standard injectors and fuel rail. £100

- Standard fuel pump, working fine when removed from car. £20

- Early R32 clocks, someone had changed the dial to a GTST one. £150

- Headlights that I bought as spares, the housing is slightly melted on the rhs one but otherwise fine. Projectors can be used by someone who wants to try retrofitting some new ones. £50

- Clutch fan, went for electric setup so not needed. It is not jammed and spins nicely. £50

- Side mirrors for spare and repairs. £20

- Willans harness. Been laying around in storage. £50

- Cam gears also available. £10

- BOVs think these are seized. £10

- Standard AFMs. £50

- R32 power steering pump. Removed it as I went for one that had the hicas? mod done to it. £20

- I think I also have an R33 gtr starter motor that was taken off a low milege car and then thrown in to storage because i bought the wrong one. £40

Don't mind if someone offers me to collect the lot. I can't do postage, collection only. Located in IG2 (near Ilford).

Pics below. Flash always makes everything look worse.

·
Registered
8,543 Posts

Whats that at the top of the pic, just to the right of the wiper motor??

Pulley's ??

TT

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it's a crank pulley that I bought stupidly. Installed it only. Could serve as a paperweight.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Are the side mirrors just the mirrors ? I'm needing to replace my passenger side one so I'll have those if they are in good nick and not cracked? :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are the side mirrors just the mirrors ? I'm needing to replace my passenger side one so I'll have those if they are in good nick and not cracked? :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
The side mirrors are everything including the housings pictured. One part of the housing was broken so I threw it away.

Mirrors are not cracked or scratched, can send everything you see?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Headlights and mirrors sold (housings still available).

I don't think the oil filter relocation kit is thermostatic. Originally it was fitted with an oil cooler as well but I don't have that so its just the relocation kit, Will try to take more clear pics on weekend.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts