GTR Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Bumping this again as I need to clear my garage. If nothing sells here then I will throw these on ebay. Located in RM3 postcode.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
What still available?

Can you update the list please?
- R32 GTR standard discs, calipers and blue red pads with plenty of life left. Discs were perfect when taken off the car, no warping. Discs just have surface rust after not being used (taken them off over 5 years ago and they've been in storage since). £300

R32 GTR standard disc brakes and calipers | eBay

- 89 R32 GTR standard clutch, again was working perfectly when taken off the car, just some surface rust. £100

R32 GTR standard clutch | eBay

- RB26 cams from R32, could do with a polish as they have surface rust. £50

- Koni suspension for spares and repairs. £20

- OS Giken TS3B, taken off the car as the pressure plate was messed up (incorrect installation). Has very new plates as seen from the pics. £350

OS Giken TS3B push type triple plate clutch | eBay

- Broken turbo, can be used by someone as an ornament (done that with the other turbo). £10

- R32 GTR standard ECU, removed because I went for Link. £60

- Standard fuel rail. £40

- Standard fuel pump, working fine when removed from car. £20

- Early R32 clocks, someone had changed the dial to a GTST one. £150

- Clutch fan, went for electric setup so not needed. It is not jammed and spins nicely. £50

- Side mirror housing (mirror sold) for spare and repairs. £15

- Willans harness. Been laying around in storage. £20

- Cam gears also available. £10

- Standard AFMs. £50

- R32 power steering pump. Removed it as I went for one that had the hicas? mod done to it. £20

- I think I also have an R33 gtr starter motor that was taken off a low milege car and then thrown in to storage because i bought the wrong one. £40

The items on ebay are ending today evening, so get in while you can.

I'm open to offers on all items, would prefer these are used by people as they are just sitting in the garage.

Thanks

41 - 47 of 47 Posts