GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

it seems a lot of forum users don't know that we offer this service. We can source you a fresh JDM import from japan, arrange shipment and registration for you once its arrived.

Our charge for these services is £500.00

We give you access to our online live auction service so you can choose your own car.

if your looking for any type of car and want it fresh to these shores please drop us a PM.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Good price, Dave. I've seen somebody I won't mention charge over double that for the same service. Are you including all the De-Reg stuff in Japan? I'm guessing so if you take care of registration and what not over here.

Somebody I know will be after an EVO 5 RS for a race car project, I'll get them to get in touch with you as and when.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep dereg and all customs etc on this side:cool:

Good price, Dave. I've seen somebody I won't mention charge over double that for the same service. Are you including all the De-Reg stuff in Japan? I'm guessing so if you take care of registration and what not over here.

Somebody I know will be after an EVO 5 RS for a race car project, I'll get them to get in touch with you as and when.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Good job on this Dave.

I believe there are charges after the auction in Japan for the transportation of the vehicle to the docs and all that ? how much are they on top of the shipping of the car ?

Thanks !

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

I have a G35 coupe import, im trying to get hold of the service history, if there a way of doing this

Manny
doubtful tbh. try the importer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts