GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

I have enormous pleasure in telling you all that this amazing car is coming to our shores.

The Evolution RII was built by Veilside to showcase their car building skills. The designed and built this car to challenge the Ferrari buyer in Japan. Veislde purchased the donor vehicle brand new from NISSAN and immediately set about converting it into one of japans most exciting show cars of the generation.

Whilst it is primarily a road going car it is capable of producing 750 bhp and more whilst encasing the driver in the lap of luxury. The interior is hand finished leatherette cloth, tailored carpets and hand stitched trims, truly the whole car has been given the bespoke finishes that Veilside are now famous for.

The engine is a typical veilside monster build, twin top mount turbos, Billet 2.7 stroker kit, reworked fueling/head, hi-lift cams and so much more.

It was also the very first car to sport veilsides now famous wide arch kit. Featuring their own special front bumper and veilside rear spoiler, this car looks impressive. When you look at the rimmage you'll understand what the fuss is all about.

The pictures aren't the best at the moment though the car will be appearing in all the Japanese performance cars before it leaves Japan and i will post up nicer pictures as and when they arrive.

Anyone wishing to purchase this true piece of motoring history please contact me. This car is like new and has been in Veilsides storage for many years.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I'm not normally keen on Veilside kits, but that car is a thing of beauty.

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Guys

to save me pm'ing everyone the car has covered 22000 miles from new and it lands early december. A 50% deposit is required to secure the car and the balance is payable on collection. The car will be inspected and prepared in the UK:D

·
Vendor
12,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys

to save me pm'ing everyone the car has covered 22000 miles from new and it lands early december. A 50% deposit is required to secure the car and the balance is payable on collection. The car will be inspected and prepared in the UK:D
Now Sold!

I've had loads of enquiries as to who actually bought this car. The new owner will choose to reveal himself if he wishes too, please dont ask me LOL!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts