GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

I have enormous pleasure in telling you all that this amazing car is coming to our shores.

The Evolution RII was built by Veilside to showcase their car building skills. They designed and built this car to challenge the Ferrari buyer in Japan. Veislde purchased the donor vehicle brand new from NISSAN and immediately set about converting it into one of japans most exciting show cars of the generation.

It is primarily a road going car that it is capable of producing 750 bhp and more whilst encasing the driver in the lap of luxury. The interior is hand finished leatherette cloth, tailored carpets and hand stitched trims, truly the whole car has been given the bespoke finishes that Veilside are now famous for.

The engine is a typical Veilside monster build, twin top mount turbos, Billet 2.7 stroker kit, reworked fueling/head, hi-lift cams, Secondary fuling option on the inlet plenum and so much more.

It was also the very first car to sport Veilside's now famous wide arch kit. Featuring their own special front bumper and Veilside rear spoiler, this car looks impressive. When you look at the rimmage you'll understand what the fuss is all about.

The pictures aren't the best at the moment though the car will be appearing in all the Japanese performance cars before it leaves Japan and i will post up nicer pictures as and when they arrive.

Anyone wishing to purchase this true piece of motoring history please contact me. This car is like new and has been in Veilside's storage for many years.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Nope, sorry Dave I prefer mine though it doesn't detract that its a stunning car ... apart from the cream on the interior :chuckle:
The engine would look better in mine though :chuckle:
Have you set a price yet as I need spares !!!

Gary could still be interested unless he's contacted you already ?

However ... as you know I have a wheel issue currently on mine so maybe you can answer / find out for me how they've set up the wheels on this one? Especially the rears as currently I'm quite limited to my options. What I'm interested in is what sizes they have used for the actual wheels & what have they done for the setup on the rears? Have they used spacers or just gone bleedin wide like mine!

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The price is £19995, if she doesnt sell i'll break her for spares (joke) LOL!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Right dibbs on engine & wheels then :p

(What do you mean joke !?!!)

:p

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have ordered 4 sumo wrestlers the guard the car and will only respond to my neuro programing commands ...They will carry the car to my workshop where I shall put it to bed with my E3 and close the doors to the big bad world .....

Cheers Gazza

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
& I now where you live :chuckle:

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
only thing that would put me against such a nice r32 is if I hit it, replacement panels would be a nightmare
Replacment panels are available through Japsalon;)

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
please no.... not pink

I really like that R32..... shame I already have 2 GTR's and no more parking + might have an issue with the wife

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Replacment panels are available through Japsalon;)
You beat me to it Dave :chuckle:

As for you Robbie, Mr J ... talk like that also gets you barred from certain meets & Christmas parties ... make it a normal car indeed ... GRRRRRR :p

1 - 20 of 50 Posts