GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am looking at the new veilside bodykit for the R34 GTT. The kit looks the same as on the GTR34 (just matches the GTT proportions).
Does any body have this kit on a GTR or GTT?

The kit comes with an ugly bonnet. But does the veil. front bumper also fit with the original GTT bonnet?
My friend is looking for the hole kit and I photoshoped him some pictures, he also has a GTT in white.Looks great with the Mines spoilers . . .;)
What do you think?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
You cant say the z-tune bonnet is ungly can you? alot alot of skylines in GTROC have that bonnet. but it looks good.

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You cant say the z-tune bonnet is ungly can you? alot alot of skylines in GTROC have that bonnet. but it looks good.
No dude that's the one I photoshoped on, the Veilside bonnet is ugly:D
The Z-Tune bonnet is the one to get, not this one:

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
that front bumper is on the gtr, the gtt one must be different because of the longer bonnett on the gtt, have you any pics of the veilside gtt kit?

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Veilside�@ƒ�ƒjƒ…�[
go to online catalogue (it's all in Flash), and choise R34, then click GTS VS-GT model D1. Then you can see on the pics that it is nearly the same kit as for the GTR34 . . .looks like the long GTT original bonnet.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Have to say I've never been a fan of most Veilside kits and this one doesn't do anything to change that feeling.... :(

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am biased on what kit I would get for a GTT R34. . :rolleyes:
The standard looks understated for the power. The Veilside is the only kit with the Tommy Kaira that gives the GTT a bull look, all other are too much organic and give the GTT a boyracer look in my eyes . . .
I encouraged my friend to go for the east Bear GTR conversion kit, despite the controversy of letting a GTT looking as a GTR. (Not need the badges).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts