GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jason

I see that you have edited my post there was a reason why I said that
my tuner was making one for my engine:mad: .that was to show that there was nothing wrong with this Veilside one that i have for sale:rolleyes:

Is it just me or are all RB customers getting treated like lepers

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Keith,
I would respectfully suggest that you do not question my actions nor that of any other admin member of this forum. You know the rules, they have been spelt out to you, in boring detail, every time you have crossed the line.

No customers of any company are being treated differently from any other user of this forum. Nobody gets special privileges, that they haven't paid for, and frankly your suggestion otherwise is becoming pedantic.

Please, enjoy the use of our forum to sell your part. I wish you every luck in the sale of what looks like an excellant item, and probably a bit of a bargain for someone in the market for a super RB26 plenum.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JasonO said:
Keith,
I would respectfully suggest that you do not question my actions nor that of any other admin member of this forum. You know the rules, they have been spelt out to you, in boring detail, every time you have crossed the line.
So everytime i type RB you are going to edit my post:D :D :D :D

The funny thing is Jason you would never have the guts to say the above
to my face. You try to bait and ban people all the time on this forum you just
need to look at the wording above your avatar.do you get a big kick out of it
or something or is it just a power trip to you.

What will you do now ban me or remove my post for telling the truth:eek:

Keith

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
I ought to remove your post for falling outwith the rules of this par tof the forum !

Yes Keith, I seriously don't look forward to ever being in your company again. I honestly feel threatened by your attitude, and I am not joking. I wouldn 't put it past you to want to resort to a physical 'solution' to your egotisical ranting.

Do you feel proud of that ?

Grow up you childish fool, this is an internet forum you shouldn't be resorting to physical threats, you are supposed to be an adult !!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JasonO said:
Yes Keith, I seriously don't look forward to ever being in your company again. I honestly feel threatened by your attitude, and I am not joking. I wouldn 't put it past you to want to resort to a physical 'solution' to your egotisical ranting.
I think you had better worry Jason but just to let you know I am well down
the queue you have upset a lot more people on this forum than just me.

Keith

·
Registered
261 Posts
quick question

do the mods not feel the dung boy
goes out off his way to upset rbm
customers old and new[because he got upset once]
every post old and new out comes a comment[never complimentry]
oh nearly forgot lovely looking part:D
have a nice night
bye now

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Howsie said:
Me too :D :D :D

By the way..thanks cord for pointing out how easy the original nismo vents fit sooooooo easy, how much are they again?

Mine were £50 delivered, a little bit of bonding goes a long way!

Oh and by the way, i've never said anything that wasn't true about rbm

And have never said he wasn't good at what he does, so maybe its you that doesn't have anything complimentary to say about me

Check my old threads, i can't adjust them(quote"wish you all the best")

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
whoflungdung said:
By the way..thanks cord for pointing out how easy the original nismo vents fit sooooooo easy, how much are they again?

Mine were £50 delivered, a little bit of bonding goes a long way!
I'm surprised that you have the nerve to mention your N1 vent selling post where you are clearly trading and even "bttt" bumping the advert [both which are supposedly against the rules but as its plain to see the rules are selectively applied] for the copies you are peddling.
If the vents had been offered as a group buy thats one thing but as you stated you are now considering doing a group buy due to the success of your bedroom trading but because Keith mentions the reason for the sale of his VS plenum [which is perfectly understandanle imo] he gets jumped on for trade advertising...... Did someone say hypocrisy??
Fair enough there are forum rules but if they are selectively applied it makes a mockery of the both the forum policies and the mods/admin applying them.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
COSSYCam said:
I'm surprised that you have the nerve to mention your N1 vent selling post where you are clearly trading and even "bttt" bumping the advert [both which are supposedly against the rules but as its plain to see the rules are selectively applied] for the copies you are peddling.
If the vents had been offered as a group buy thats one thing but as you stated you are now considering doing a group buy due to the success of your bedroom trading but because Keith mentions the reason for the sale of his VS plenum [which is perfectly understandanle imo] he gets jumped on for trade advertising...... Did someone say hypocrisy??
Fair enough there are forum rules but if they are selectively applied it makes a mockery of the both the forum policies and the mods/admin applying them.
Although it is not mentioned in the thread, the "replica N1 vents" thread is a current topic of conversation in the Moderators forum, so it hasn't gone unnoticed.

I even commented in the thread saying that it looked like it was trading.

I haven't got an opinion on this plenum sale because I came into it late and the post(s) have already been edited/deleted.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
keith said:
Hi peatough

No i dont :confused: has it been removed ?????

Keith
PMs can't be read or removed by moderators or admins (I know the forum software quite well).

Good luck with the sale, and a free bump. :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts