GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, would like some feedback concerning ventureshield! Had my GTR since Dec 09 approx 650 miles,as yet no stone chips! But feel vunerable when close behind cars im about to overtake.So ive done some research into ventureshield but im still not convinced to have it fitted.i understand if you were for example to have the whole bonnet done you cant see the film, but if you had half the bonnet covered you would!Does this apply to say the front bumper because the film doesnt wrap around the edges out of sight?Has anyone in the essex area had their Gtr ventureshield (ed)?I would love to see it in the flesh before i commit !!Regards David A:D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Feel free to give me a call for some info as we fit it to alot of GTRs

Robbie
01344 891 891

·
Registered
196 Posts
Robbie did mine with this stuff, all good you can see the line on the bonnet at certain angles if you are looking for it but it really isn't ugly or out of place - knowing that it's preserving the resale value of the car more than makes up for it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
good stuff. remember you can get a coloured wrap done for a little more and have the choice of colours and have the same amount of protection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts