GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheapest DIG-T Juke in the country - priced to sell quick £9250

Cannot be bothered to type new add so see below a copy n paste of pistonheads advert. Guys who know me will know you get no BS from my end. Car is solid i wouldnt list it here is anything did work on it. enjoy a genuine bargain......

Car is in brilliant condition. drives perfectly and more importantly the car is in pretty much showroom condition.

Its my wife's car and so when we bought the car (15 ish months ago) we got it from the dealership (stratstone).

The car has full service history (42K milage), is in showroom condition NO scuffs or paint issues. car drive 100% perfect, and is very powerful! 190HP, I didn't realise this when I bought the car as my wife just wanted a juke because the 'look cute' but this one is a DIG-T model (list price is £16,500 +) comes with a petrol 1.6 turbo which produces 190hp. Its as quick as a hot hatch! at a nissan garage you should expect these to sell for £12K (sat nav model with reverse camera etc).

Its easier to describe what the car doesn't have because it is FULLY loaded (music bluetooth, mobile/iphone compatibility, rever parking on screen camera, climate control, eco/normal/sport modes, torque meter, boost meter, sports pack kit, upgraded alloys etc etc). The only options not ticked when this car was bought was leather seats and keyless entry.

Because of the condition of the car dealer enquires welcome I can assure you no prep is required for you to retail the car. Im confident the car will sell very quick. HPI clear .

Regarding:

TAX DISC:
Expires : 01 December 2014
(137 days left)

MOT:
21 December 2014
(157 days left)

thanks

Verin - 07843 275 043 (if im on the phone just drop me a text and ill call back)
no p/x on this bought 1series (from this forum about a month ago)

pics follow ad:
Used 2010 Nissan Juke ACENTA SPORT DIG-T for sale in Berks | Pistonheads

GTR forum members get preference etc :flame:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts