GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guy’s

A couple of quick pix taken just to show the car is on the road after salvage project, will get some more pix in the sun to do the colour justice

Got couple of niggly bits left like the wing badge couple of rubber trims under bonnet and get original plate transferred back on it. Also passenger light has condensation which has happened after a wash but there are no cracks etc, so going to have to wait for that to go. Other than that quite happy with how its come out.

Thanks to everyone who helped me on few occasions. 😊

·
Premium Member
6,279 Posts
Looking good, I do like that colour, it is a bit like Daytona blue though in that it really needs the sun to show it at its best.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good, I do like that colour, it is a bit like Daytona blue though in that it really needs the sun to show it at its best.
Definitely the sun makes a massive difference, even so without the sun looks quite different in a good way,

Thanks bud

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi guy’s

A couple of quick pix taken just to show the car is on the road after salvage project, will get some more pix in the sun to do the colour justice

Got couple of niggly bits left like the wing badge couple of rubber trims under bonnet and get original plate transferred back on it. Also passenger light has condensation which has happened after a wash but there are no cracks etc, so going to have to wait for that to go. Other than that quite happy with how its come out.

Thanks to everyone who helped me on few occasions. 😊

Get us a close up of the metal flake in the sun?
Only saw one once but seem to remember there's gold flake through it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts