GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering selling my Vermillion Red R35 GT-R.
It's about 6 weeks old and has done 1,700 miles including it's optimisation and a couple of 12 minute blats round Castle Combe.

As you'd expect the condition is very good.

In short, selling because for fun days out I prefer the R32 and while the MY14 is a big improvement as a road car over previous years I have a daily driver that's easier to get the family in.

I'm just not using it now the optimisation has passed.
It gets a lot of attention, but that's not really a priority for me.

Price new is £78k + £1,750 for the fancy (and very nice) paint.

I am looking for £67k.
I'm not desperate to sell, so no daft offers please!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Whaaaaaaat?! Already?!

Bargain for somebody!

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Don't worry folks he will be back, I think him & Adam have a hidden bet going on how many GTR's they can own in a short period of time ;)

Damn I wish I could afford it, even when I'm in the hunt for a 35 in a few months this is still far to much :(

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
£10k lose in 6 weeks!? Damn that's nearly my yearly wage!
Retail is near £80k, seller has it up for £67k technically thats £13k loss :cool:

I've no doubt as CT17 has bought a fair few GT-R's they gave him a fairer deal than the RRP but without a shadow of doubt this is still a absolute bargain.

If I wasn't more swayed towards the property game at present I'd have struggled to resist I think.

·
Registered
208 Posts
£67k?? A dealer/trader would surely give you that.
Not sure how much more the Trade will value a MY14 over a MY13 I was offered £61K for my 14 Plate (13 Model) 700 Miler but was fortunate to find a forum member who was able to purchase instead GLWTS

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Always said that the older GTR's in any form were more "fun" hence I still have my R33 for fast raod use and Track days and the R35 for European tours !!

Are you looking to back the cash or buy something else Richard

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you looking to back the cash or buy something else Richard
Not really.

I'm not giving it away, so if I don't get a sensible price I'll hang onto it.
But in the last two weeks I've driven it once, just to do a wedding for a fellow GTROC member.

Tomorrow I'm at Brands Hatch in my Yeti (320bhp) which is more exciting if I am honest, because it's a handfull.
It's just slower.

:flame:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yeah, I know the feeling with both GTR's. BEUT hasn't been out the year yet as the weather has been so sh*t.

However, I have just done more miles in the 35 in a month than I have done in a year, as I have done 2 trips to Europe!!!

2 totally different cars for totally different occasions!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts