GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and girls.

With a mere 4 weeks to go till my car arrives and just coz I need a bit of an uplift and less worry about warranties, parts, HPC's and Nissan....what really makes you smile about your R35? :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Watching my friends face when i ask him for a race, he has just spent £189000 on a ferrari 430 scuderia and he doesnt want to play...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Watching my friends face when i ask him for a race, he has just spent £189000 on a ferrari 430 scuderia and he doesnt want to play...
He seems very intelligent to me then....;)

·
Registered
794 Posts
The certain knowledge that you've bought the car-least-likely-to-be-described-as-a-hairdressers-car.

Man, am I glad I never bought that TT?!?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Carlsberg don't make cars but, if they did, they'd probably make the best car in the world - an R35 GT-R!

I actually believe that the GT-R might be the best all-round sports car on the planet. Who's with me?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I actually believe that the GT-R might be the best all-round sports car on the planet. Who's with me?

I reckon you're prob right.

Dry track
Wet track
Dry twisty B road
Wet twisty B road

I have had these cars in past and none would stay with the GTR, if I did a mean average under all 4 conditions.

996RS
997RS
996GT2
430F1
SuperLeggera
CSL
Evos + Scoobs
TVRs

the closest would have been the Lambo.

What impresses me most about the GTR, is it can hold it's own on a dry track, against well setup and well driven GT3s.. but would annihilate pretty much everything under the other 3 conditions.

·
Registered
94 Posts
And of course the ability to tailor the car to your own desires, be that performance or looks inside and out, with the help of a very large base of suppliers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
By the time you hit 5th you have had time to think about 130 mph and the legal consequences and should be backing off.
Sorry,I responded in a humourous way to the question ! I of course would never condone or encourage driving in such a fun,sorry meant to say ,dangerous, way on public roads :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
you're probably right Supraman - of course, with one exception, the UK Supra TT - as my old one was mod'd to over 500bhp with loads of good tailout slides to be had........

when are you next over at big Duncs???

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
The Julier, San Bernardino and Stelvio passes !!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
I reckon you're prob right.

Dry track
Wet track
Dry twisty B road
Wet twisty B road

I have had these cars in past and none would stay with the GTR, if I did a mean average under all 4 conditions.

996RS
997RS
996GT2
430F1
SuperLeggera
CSL
Evos + Scoobs
TVRs

the closest would have been the Lambo.

What impresses me most about the GTR, is it can hold it's own on a dry track, against well setup and well driven GT3s.. but would annihilate pretty much everything under the other 3 conditions.
Interesting take and a very similar car history to me.

Agree completely apart from 1 thing.

The GTR is found wanting in the wet, it could not annihilate a skoda in the wet, not if you wanted to keep it in 1 piece.

Regards

ScottyB

1 - 20 of 29 Posts